help for codechickenlib-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.62

KilleurNova

Bucheron
2 Août 2020
hi, i would like create a 1.6.4 modpack witch codechikencore but i have need codechickenlib-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.62 but the site page is not available . Tanks for the help

Good evening,

First of all, this site is a French community site. Nothing forbids you to write in English, but I believe that there are other English community forums, so if you decide to go on a French website, you may as well try to write in this language.

Then, support for versions prior to 1.12 was officially abandoned by Forge. You are using a version almost 7 years old for some obscure reason.
According to this crash report (which you could have reposted here), the only mods you can't update are OreSpawn, Falling Meteors, and Traincraft. The first mod has been promoted to a full-fledged game, the download link has been removed from the official website. The other mods have been abandoned.

So respect the author's will, download his new game The DangerZone, and take the opportunity to remove these 3 mods and re-download your other mods in 1.12.2. You will have access to the latest news of these mods, meaning more features and less bugs.
By the way, the author of Orespawn launched a few weeks ago a fundraiser to update the mod to a more recent version.

In summary: 1.6.4 is buggy and doesn't receive any bug fixes anymore. You need to upgrade to a newer version, such as 1.12 or 1.14+.
You can eventually attach the crash report or the full error message you get, but even if you manage to launch the game, a mod could crash the game save while you are playing. The map wouldn't theoretically be lost forever, however the mod would probably need to receive a hotfix. Good luck getting it.

Sincerely,
ShE3py.

• J'aime
Reactions: robin4002